Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PS4] Fatal bug in shuttle tunnel
Biohazard2845728
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago [PS4] Fatal bug in shuttle tunnel
Hi there,

Loving SOMA so far, but I've encountered a bug in the tunnel on the way to Lambda, when your shuttle crashes. Every time I use the Omnitool to open the maintenance hatch, the alarm goes off for about 1.5 seconds, then the game freezes. I tried sitting up there for a while and nothing happened, so it's linked to the actual opening, not the area so much.

To avoid it, I've tried saving and exiting (rather than relying on the autosave) in the tunnel below, and in the hatch room right in front of the tool station, but neither fixed it. I've reported the problem every time, but I'm not sure where those reports actually go. Changing the game's settings also didn't do anything.

Has anyone else had this issue or found a fix? I've seen cases where starting a new game can 'fix' a glitch like this, but wouldn't want to do that and hit the same wall.
01-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: [PS4] Fatal bug in shuttle tunnel
Solved it myself, thanks. Had to reload before the crash, go to the terminal without the omnitool, go get it, and then try again. It worked fine.
01-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.