Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA MAC OSX controllers?
Jeathray
Unregistered

Not Solved SOMA MAC OSX controllers?
Does the MAC OSX version of SOMA support USB gamepads and controllers?
01-29-2016, 12:30 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: SOMA MAC OSX controllers?
Does anything? I know there is a thirdparty driver for Xbox 360 controllers on Mac, but I've yet to see anything utilize it. If there isn't native support in the OS (or officially supported), it's unlikely that most games will think of it.

01-29-2016, 08:15 AM
Find
Unregistered

Does Soma support SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming Controller? Do I need any special third party key mapping software? Will the SteelSeries Nimbus Controller be supported in the near future?
02-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I've been playing Steam's BioShock and they have native support for the wired Microsoft/Xbox 360 Controller. It works great. Other platform converters should take notice and follow suit.

(01-29-2016, 08:15 AM)Mudbill Wrote: Does anything? I know there is a thirdparty driver for Xbox 360 controllers on Mac, but I've yet to see anything utilize it. If there isn't native support in the OS (or officially supported), it's unlikely that most games will think of it.
02-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.