Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMFP Entities Crash
Toggle Offline

Threads: 5
AMFP Entities Crash

.log   LevelEditor.log (Size: 7.71 KB / Downloads: 107) For some reason my level editor won't load the entities folder of the AMFP objects - they're fully extracted and clean, and both my editor and game are 1.3. Really don't know why this would be the case except that I don't have AMFP installed on my computer right now? But aren't those files freely exchangeable/useable even to people without the game? Why can't I make it work? xD
01-31-2016, 03:01 AM
Find
Toggle Offline

RE: AMFP Entities Crash

Nevermind, I reinstalled AMFP and it works now. That maybe tells me something about making those work, though. People will probably need AMFP to play me custom story.
01-31-2016, 05:34 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Hmm, the game shouldn't need to be installed, no. Not sure what the issue here is (or was).

01-31-2016, 06:16 PM
Find
Toggle Offline

There's a couple of things, the hook for example, that act weird when I try to place them in the editor. They manifest on click, but disappear and won't place when I let go of the mouse button. So..how do I fix that? Also how do I get it so there is an actual torso on 'torso_on_hook'? Right now it's just a hook. That won't place.
02-01-2016, 06:00 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Does that keep happening to only that entity? I think I've encountered "ghost" entities before, but that has been a bug with the editor, rather than a specific entity.

For the specific entities though, I'm not sure. I haven't looked into each one. Is torso_on_hook even supposed to have a torso, or are you assuming because of the name? Perhaps you're supposed to use another entity for the torso.

02-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Find
Toggle Offline

(02-01-2016, 11:05 AM)Mudbill Wrote: Does that keep happening to only that entity? I think I've encountered "ghost" entities before, but that has been a bug with the editor, rather than a specific entity.

For the specific entities though, I'm not sure. I haven't looked into each one. Is torso_on_hook even supposed to have a torso, or are you assuming because of the name? Perhaps you're supposed to use another entity for the torso.

Yeah, it's part of the pigline http://amnesia.wikia.com/wiki/Pigline?fi...gline..jpg
02-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Find