Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with mouse (not the alt-tab issue)
Shakey McBones Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Issue with mouse (not the alt-tab issue)

As soon as I launch the game, the mouse gets trapped in the top left corner of the screen. I've tried running it at various resolutions, nothing changed. I can't even select a profile, I have to ctrl-alt-del my way out to end the application.

I also tried running it in windowed mode. This at least let me start playing, but as soon as I moved the mouse, my vision would start rotating to the left and I could only look straight up. It was acting as if the mouse was trapped in the top left corner again.

Not sure what else to try. It's sounds like the issue with alt-tabbing, but it is as soon as the game launches. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks! Big Grin

Oh, Vista Ultimate 32 bit is my OS.
09-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Find
xvpower Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Issue with mouse (not the alt-tab issue)

Sounds exactly like my Alt-Tab issue except it's happening while you're in-game.
09-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Find
PerfectBlue Offline

Threads: 12
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Issue with mouse (not the alt-tab issue)

(09-07-2010, 05:11 PM)xvpower Wrote: Sounds exactly like my Alt-Tab issue except it's happening while you're in-game.

If you have the windows gadget bar open on the right, try disabling that, it may help. I experienced a similar issue with Elderscrolls: Oblivion.
09-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Find
Shakey McBones Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago No dice.

Yeah, it sounds like the alt-tab issue, only it's in game. Fortunately, the demo runs perfectly on my PC (my issues have been with my laptop), so I'm not totally out of luck. I'll keep messing with it and see what happens. Looking forward to the full version!
09-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Find