Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MySQL - Could not select ORDERS_ZONG
angelogamer Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago MySQL - Could not select ORDERS_ZONG

Everytime I try to enter my email and order number at https://shelf.frictionalgames.com/

The message MySQL - Could not select ORDERS_ZONG comes up, so I can't get my game, has anyone else gotten this, or better yet, found a solution?
09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Find
angelogamer Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: MySQL - Could not select ORDERS_ZONG

Sorry for the double post, but I searched the forums, and emailed the support email hours ago, and as far as I can tell, absolutely no one else is having this problem, or not posting about it, and the support staff still hasn't gotten back to me.
09-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Find
thebramble Offline

Threads: 0

(09-09-2010, 02:22 AM)angelogamer Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but I searched the forums, and emailed the support email hours ago, and as far as I can tell, absolutely no one else is having this problem, or not posting about it, and the support staff still hasn't gotten back to me.

Hey, I'm having this problem as well, whether I try it through IE or Firefox, I get that exact error. Not sure if its important or not, but if i enter a made-up order number, I get sent to a page that says 'no such order exists' or something like that. Only inputting the correct order number gives me this MySQL error.

If you get a solution to it, please post it!
09-09-2010, 02:27 AM
Find
angelogamer Offline

I sent my info to my friend to see if that would work, he would just give me my keys, but he got the same thing. Is this happening to everyone all of a sudden?
09-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Find
angelogamer Offline

Alright I feel really stupid now, but I figured it out.

I've been using the wrong number. Look in your email again, and there is a number that starts with ST. Use that one, not the other one. All this time I could have been playing it, oh well, live and learn.
09-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Find