Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elevator Machine Room??
perpetualmind Offline

Threads: 5
The Elevator Machine Room??

Ok, im seriously stuck on this bit with the machine room and the elevator...
im pretty sure i missed something.
Iv put the coal in the machine, the cogs in there places and iv got all 3 of those sticks.
but i have no idea what to do now.
i have no idea to do with the 6 levers in the top room, and no idea what to do with the 3 sticks.
I assume i have to put them in the 3 holes in a specific order, with the colours and the shapes matching up, but i really have no idea.
09-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Website Find
MooCowGal Offline

Threads: 2
RE: The Elevator Machine Room??

(09-09-2010, 02:37 AM)perpetualmind Wrote: Ok, im seriously stuck on this bit with the machine room and the elevator...
im pretty sure i missed something.
Iv put the coal in the machine, the cogs in there places and iv got all 3 of those sticks.
but i have no idea what to do now.
i have no idea to do with the 6 levers in the top room, and no idea what to do with the 3 sticks.
I assume i have to put them in the 3 holes in a specific order, with the colours and the shapes matching up, but i really have no idea.

same, stuck here too, how do we configure the levers?
09-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Find
perpetualmind Offline

i cant seem to find any notes or anything that tell you how to do it...
09-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Website Find
bblaze Offline

You should've found a note.

The solution is:

Spoiler below!
You put the three rods in according to how the name relates to the symbol. The one that has "Trinity" in the name, for example, goes into the triangle. Flow goes into the circle one. Forgot the other one.

Then, for the levers, the note says you need Up 8 and Down 8. Read the Roman numerals and put the levers up and down so that both sides, added together, amount to 8. Both the upper and lower row must amount to 8.
09-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Find