Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to lower the second bridge
DennisGG Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Need to lower the second bridge

(made a new thread cus its another problem but ok) + I dont think anyone will see this ..

But here we go; when I pull the second lever, nothing happens.

Assembled the pipes, the water is gone in the cellar.

I tryed jumping from bridge to bridge but its too far... is this a bug ? tyty
BTW when i pull the second level, is does not say its stuck or anything
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 09:56 AM by DennisGG.)
06-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

If you haven't done all 3 puzzles in the Machine Room, pulling the lever should say something along the lines of "There's no power".
Solution: Do the puzzles. If you're not sure if you've done them, go and check that you can't move any of the valves and levers in the Machine Room.

If you have done the puzzles, the bridge should come down a little and then get stuck. Pulling the lever should say something like "It won't budge".
Solution:
Spoiler below!
Interact with the bridge and you'll learn that the bridge is stuck and will need a push to dislodge. There are rocks around the place. Try throwing some at or on the bridge.

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
06-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Find
DennisGG Offline

Threads: 0

(06-21-2012, 02:29 PM)Oscar House Wrote: If you haven't done all 3 puzzles in the Machine Room, pulling the lever should say something along the lines of "There's no power".
Solution: Do the puzzles. If you're not sure if you've done them, go and check that you can't move any of the valves and levers in the Machine Room.

If you have done the puzzles, the bridge should come down a little and then get stuck. Pulling the lever should say something like "It won't budge".
Solution:
Spoiler below!
Interact with the bridge and you'll learn that the bridge is stuck and will need a push to dislodge. There are rocks around the place. Try throwing some at or on the bridge.
Thank you for the swift reply !

Heart
06-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Find