Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help in the storage room
helacious Offline

Threads: 1
Help in the storage room

I destroyed the debris using the explosives, ventured forth and I opened a door with a big mean monster in the room. I hid myself in the room right next to it, but now the monstrer patrols the area between those two rooms. I have no idea how to proceed further without being monster lunch. Any tips?
09-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Find
Commando Peach Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Help in the storage room

(09-10-2010, 12:31 AM)helacious Wrote: I destroyed the debris using the explosives, ventured forth and I opened a door with a big mean monster in the room. I hid myself in the room right next to it, but now the monstrer patrols the area between those two rooms. I have no idea how to proceed further without being monster lunch. Any tips?

Stealth. I can't remember the exact path I took, but just creep around in the shadows, don't move too quickly, and when you're close enough to the door, just book it! There's no trick to it. Just be sneaky.
09-10-2010, 04:23 AM
Find
Mikezila Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Help in the storage room

Wait until the coast is as clear as it's going to get, creep a little bit, and then RUN LIKE YOU STOLE SOMETHING. There's no trick, just limber up, do some stretches, and prepare for the 30 yard dash.
09-10-2010, 07:05 AM
Find