Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Water Monser isnt scary? It is, because...
Baron Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Water Monser isnt scary? It is, because...

The invisibility of the monster makes every venture into shallow water an uneasy experience. The Cistern and the Sewers are good examples of an anticipated confrontation with the ethereal water demon. In the cistern I brushed a rock and it had fallen into the water below and made a splash, but I had no way of knowing if the demon was stalking me. Once I had calmed myself down and worked up the courage I walked for the other valve for the sewer run-off and crossed through the shallow water and immediately started running for something to stand on when I thought I heard the demon's breathing again.
09-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Find
thiz Offline

Threads: 7
RE: The Water Monser isnt scary? It is, because...

I'm now behind the water monster in this new kind of Hall thingy, now my question is if i could have died before the water monster? Where there any monsters for real at all? Or just very good sound effects making me think of that? (talking of the way from beginning of the game to the cellar archives)
09-11-2010, 04:45 AM
Find