Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitched Menu Background/Game Screen
nanoranger Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Glitched Menu Background/Game Screen

I had issues getting the game to start (got Render#0 bug), but I uninstalled my old drivers and updated with new drivers, and finally got the game to start. Problem now is that all the menu backgrounds and actual gameplay screens are totally glitched out (pics attached). The actual menus still show fine, but everything else is whack.

When the game first loads, I can hear the water, and the direction of sound changes as I move the mouse around or walk around, but the screen stays a fixed glitch. I've tried lowering resolution and other graphics options, but still no dice.

Running WinXP Professional on a laptop, 3GB RAM, C2D T6500 CPU, Mobile Intel 4 Express Chipset

I'm thinking I'll just need to build a new computer but that'll make this a really expensive game to play..
Also, get this BlackBox error after I save and exit
hpl log is also attached

Attached Files
.jpg   amnesia1.JPG (Size: 121.13 KB / Downloads: 78)
.jpg   amnesia2.JPG (Size: 195.5 KB / Downloads: 71)
.jpg   amnesia3.JPG (Size: 19.21 KB / Downloads: 77)
.jpg   amnesia4.JPG (Size: 91.63 KB / Downloads: 75)
.jpg   amnesia6.JPG (Size: 34.63 KB / Downloads: 69)
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2010, 09:32 AM by nanoranger.)
09-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Glitched Menu Background/Game Screen

Integrated graphics might not be able to run the game. If you have updated the drivers then I think this is as good as it gets at the moment, but it is not area of priority I am afraid to get integrated chips to run the game.
09-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Website Find