Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find rods
funkadelichika Offline

Threads: 1
Can't find rods

I hate to be posting for help...but I really feel I have tried all I can think of at this point and need a little hint in the right direction. I have found 1 of the 3 rods. I know I am to find the others in the storage area and I go the way the sign points maching parts...but it's caved in. I swear I saw on some video reviews it was NOT caved in and people just walked straight through...so am I nuts or did I do something out of order and now have to start the game again? or am I looking in the wrong area?

EDIT: I just noticed I have to blow the rocks up on another post lol...I'll go back and work on that. Tongue
09-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Find
winkwinknudgenudge Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Can't find rods

(09-11-2010, 10:02 PM)funkadelichika Wrote: I hate to be posting for help...but I really feel I have tried all I can think of at this point and need a little hint in the right direction. I have found 1 of the 3 rods. I know I am to find the others in the storage area and I go the way the sign points maching parts...but it's caved in. I swear I saw on some video reviews it was NOT caved in and people just walked straight through...so am I nuts or did I do something out of order and now have to start the game again? or am I looking in the wrong area?

EDIT: I just noticed I have to blow the rocks up on another post lol...I'll go back and work on that. Tongue

got stuck there too

in the storage room, you must create an explosive using the "cup thingy" on the two gigant barrels of wine (two of them) them blow up the blocked passage and there are 2 rods inside

also to activate the explosive, throw a rock at it or something

good luck
09-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Find
Akasu Offline

Threads: 6

Can't find rods, huh? Have you tried looking at your crotch? You should find one from there. Haha Big Grin
Or in case you're a woman then sorry my bad.
09-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Find
MulleDK19 Offline

Threads: 21

(09-12-2010, 07:53 PM)Akasu Wrote: Can't find rods, huh? Have you tried looking at your crotch? You should find one from there. Haha Big Grin
Or in case you're a woman then sorry my bad.

She might find one anyway... Tongue

[Image: 16455.png]
09-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Find