Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Searching for a female voice-actor for our own-made horror game! [RELEASED FRIDAY]
Bas Offline

Threads: 6
Searching for a female voice-actor for our own-made horror game! [RELEASED FRIDAY]

Hey awesome community! I'm leading an on-going project with a few classmates (21 days total) to create a game in our own made engine. Most students make a simple arcade shooter but we went for an exciting and ambitious move, attempting to make a horror game (similar to Amnesia).

Our deadline is this Friday 3PM, which means we basically only have tomorrow to find a voice-actor, record our dialogue, edit the files and implement it in our game!

All dialogue scripts will be ready tomorrow morning, so all that's left is an enthusiastic woman who is willing to help us out! (all credits will be rightfully served in the end of our game).

We currently use Unity3D to export the transformations and materials of our models to compile it in our engine. We managed to build real-time shadowing, lights, menu, inventory, heart monitor (similar to amnesia's sanity meter), cinematic intro, multiple post-effects, animations and over 150 unique (uv-mapped) models including textures. (Yes it has been a very busy week) Smile

Here are a few more screenshots to pull more volunteers for the job;

[Image: 11uhop3.jpg]
[Image: wgzrzn.jpg]

I will explain more about the role of our character in private.

If you are willing to help out with our dialogue by voice-acting for us, please reply in this topic,
private message or add me on Facebook.

Reminder:
You NEED to be able to record our dialogue tomorrow during the day since our deadline is this Friday!

(Sounds like a lot of work but its only about 20 lines of text) Smile

Have a good night,

Bas

[Image: 121zjhs.jpg]
[Image: 11klifa.jpg]
[Image: 5uld2d.png]

[Image: 2n71ox0.jpg]
[Image: 207t8nb.jpg]
[Image: 2uo5tl0.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2016, 10:17 PM by Bas.)
03-16-2016, 10:07 PM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
RE: Searching for a female voice-actor for our own-made horror game! [RELEASED FRIDAY]

Bump bump! These guys are awesome! Big Grin Please lend a hand! Big Grin

03-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Find
BeartrixTheStrange Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Searching for a female voice-actor for our own-made horror game! [RELEASED FRIDAY]

This looks amazing! More than willing to lend a voice!

If anyone is willing for my voice to be in a custom story, please private message me. I have been offline for too long and need to get back in this community!
03-17-2016, 02:32 AM
Website Find
Bas Offline

Threads: 6

BUMP

Still searching! Please be quick, our deadline is tomorrow at 2PM!

-
03-17-2016, 07:24 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Okay, don't bump a thread that's already on the frontpage, that makes no sense.

Thanks.
03-18-2016, 12:46 PM
Find