Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague Research Lab bug--HELP!
Peahead Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Black Plague Research Lab bug--HELP!

I've been playing Black Plague and so far I'm loving it. But whenever I use the key card (retrieved from the body in the Kennel) to get into the research lab, the audio loops and the video freezes up after a loading screen. I have an ATI 5770, and I've heard ATI cards don't do so well on this game. But I don't know if it's a video problem or something else. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thank you.
09-12-2010, 04:43 AM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague Research Lab bug--HELP!

Have you got the latest drivers? Think CCC is up to 10.8..

tried playing with settings etc? If nothing simple works chances are the devs will try help you out. Also if your playing on steam I thiiink theres a patch you need to manually download/install.
09-12-2010, 04:49 AM
Find
Peahead Offline

I'm downloading CCC 10.8 as I type this. I was using 10.7 so I'm not sure if it'll make a difference or not. And yes I am running it off of steam. I'll look for a manual update. Unless you can provide a link...Smile
09-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Find
Peahead Offline

Alright I updated Black Plague to version 1.1 and CCC to 10.8...still nothing...I really don't know what the problem is.
09-12-2010, 06:31 AM
Find