Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEATH - ARENA [SCRIPTERS NEEDED]
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
DEATH - ARENA [SCRIPTERS NEEDED]

The WAU has been infected. Clean structure gel is running thin and the denizens of Pathos-2 are revolting. There's too little to give out to everyone. Only the fastest and strongest will claim their reward in the arenas.

[Image: mod_launch.png]

Death Arena is a comedy/action mod with a mixture of PvE (Player verses Environment) mechanics and the mechanics of SOMA and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

TALK AND LISTEN:
Death Arena utilizes SOMA's powerful Voice Handler to create voiced interactions ranging from non-playable characters talking about themselves and the lore of the game, radio stations playing music throughout the arenas to voiced commentary from the talented show hosts Paul and McKaww!

FLIGHT OR FLIGHT:
You are defenseless to the charging monstrosities coming your way, so running and using the environment to your advantage is the only option. Should you take the faster but more compact area or the slower but more open area?

MORE TO COME:
Track this mod for updates on the state of Death Arena! We are looking to complete the Alpha by August-September and to be releasing the mod in October.

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!
[Image: 2015-10-17_00006.jpg]

[Image: 2016-02-19_00001.jpg]

[Image: 2016-03-01_00001.jpg]

OPERATION STRAXIDEX - A SHORT STORY SET BEFORE DEATH ARENA

To view additional screenshots and development articles...
TRACK THIS MOD

"Do you have what it takes?"
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2016, 12:40 PM by A.M Team.)
03-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

RE: DEATH - ARENA

Pardon the necro, but a large problem has surfaced that if not resolved by an experienced coder will be the end of the project for a while...

SCRIPTERS NEEDED:

Are you an intermediate or professional coder who is willing to volunteer to help pave the way to new gameplay mechanics in the SOMA Modding Scene?

Please PM me on the forum if you are interested to work on the mod with me, you will just help me with this one scripted mechanic so you won't get burnnt out or lose interest in the project.

More details when you get in contact, thank you for taking interest and we will look forward to work with you!
06-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: DEATH - ARENA [SCRIPTERS NEEDED]

Tell us the problem, we wanna help.

06-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

RE: DEATH - ARENA [SCRIPTERS NEEDED]

No, this problem needs to be solved in a private matter. Anyone interested can PM me.
06-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Find