Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About Shadow
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
About Shadow

Of course spoilers!
Well, this is first time happening that I couldn't fully understand the plot after Silent Hill 1. I don't know if it's good or very good thing.

Anyway, at the end of the game, we see that the shadow was that fleshy thing. Well here my questions go:

- That shadow, fleshy thing, does it have a meaning in being that fleshy? We could pierce through it with some acid. It's not like it's from another dimension... erm, ok, it's from another dimension. I usually don't see fleshy things around.
- Are there Brutes or is there one single Brute? We saw a ripped Grunt, where we first encounter with Brute. I know Grunts are servant of Alexander, but Brute?
- Are Grunts and Brute(s) natural enemies?
- Who or what is the guardian of the orb? That fleshy thing or Brute?

Any help will be appreciated.

09-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Website Find
thePyro13 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: About Shadow

I figured that both grunts and brutes were Alex's servants. The guardian is the shadow, or there is no guardian, and the shadow is just a manifestation of Daniels lack of control over the orb.

I don't think the brute was a unique enemy, Alex probably has a few of them.

What do you mean by natural enemy's? I don't think they were otherworldly, they were made by Alexander. Though he may have used that vitae stuff to make them.

No facts, just my take on it.
09-13-2010, 03:37 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: About Shadow

I know Knaerk is from otherworld, and there are lots of them.
So then, what killed Grunt? (Where we first see Brute, piercing through the broken pipes)
I thought it was Brute that he doesn't cooperate like Grunts do.

Nevertheless, we did pierce through that fleshy thing with some acid, which means it's killable. Brute(s) and Grunts might be his creations, since he's otherworldly.

Anyway, I'll look into the notes again, thanks for the reply.

09-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Website Find