Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

"Parental Guideline" ratings (kind of spoilery)
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: "Parental Guideline" ratings (kind of spoilery)

OH NO! They're catching the gay!

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Website Find
Jinix Offline

Threads: 8

This is NOT an American game (THANK G).
Ratings are there as a parental guide to let a parent make up their minds about what to get their kids for xmas/birthdays. My ratings for my kids (all happily grown up now) were nil.
I figure the earlier they were exposed to the world they were growing up in, the less shock when they find out that sex and violence is what the world is all about. Which gives them early knowledge of how to deal with it.
Once a child has reached nine or ten, their interests and attitude are almost cemented in place and no amount of ratings or warnings will keep them away from playing these games either secretly at home or at a friend's house.
Penis Comments:
It's funny that the little shriveled up penises are being commented on here as a bit of a shock.
That's nothing to what the Oblivion mod "boners" does to the NPCs.
Maybe the game should have a warning like : "Contains Full Frontal nudity."
or "May turn your son gay or your daughter into a nympo."
Necrophilia anyone?

Jinix ~~~ZiXiZ~~~ OAP
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2010, 09:40 AM by Jinix.)
09-17-2010, 09:30 AM
Find
dvow Offline

Threads: 1

The penis on Alexander was so small, I barely even noticed it. The penis on that dead guy though, kind of made me have to look twice!
09-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Find
mansarde Offline

Threads: 3

Humans with penises, who would've thought such unnatural atrocities were possible! Rolleyes
09-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I never said penis was particularly shocking. If it was I'd slit myself every time I wanted to give myself a good time. It's just that Americans in general hate penis. It didn't shock me, and felt perfectly natural for the scenes (though the scenes themselves are unnatural). I guess the most they could do was make me wish I wasn't mutilated as a baby, since everyone in the game is intact.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Website Find