Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Theta Labs PS4
Veugelartje Offline

Threads: 1
Not Solved Bug  Bug Theta Labs PS4

I have been stuck at Theta Labs for a while now, I think it's due to a bug.

At the storage room, you need to collect a working chip from 1 of the 5 'turning cilinders'. Problem is: my game only displays 2, and none of them has the chip in it. Image added.

http://imgur.com/2TGphpQ

Thanks for your support

I also tried restarting the game or dying

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 189.38 KB / Downloads: 93)
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2016, 06:39 PM by Veugelartje.)
03-19-2016, 06:11 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: Bug Theta Labs PS4

Yes, that area IS supposed to have 5 cylindrical shelves. Try verifying your game cache. If this is on Steam, you can do so by right clicking it > Properties > Local files > Verify intergrity of game cache.
After that, you might need to reload the map from scratch. Perhaps try loading a save from right outside Theta, then walk inside.

03-19-2016, 10:21 PM
Find
Veugelartje Offline

(03-19-2016, 10:21 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Yes, that area IS supposed to have 5 cylindrical shelves. Try verifying your game cache. If this is on Steam, you can do so by right clicking it > Properties > Local files > Verify intergrity of game cache.
After that, you might need to reload the map from scratch. Perhaps try loading a save from right outside Theta, then walk inside.

It is on PS4 so that makes it more complicated I fear. Is there a checkpoint system so I can start somewhere out of Theta like you mentioned and try this again? Thank you for your reply
03-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Find
Veugelartje Offline

Or should I just restart from scratch?
03-21-2016, 07:29 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

To my knowledge, there is a Load Game feature from the Main Menu of the PS4. The main issue here is how far back you have to go. You could try loading the previous save, perhaps the area downstairs might help.

If not, then maybe from the transportation sequence when you fly from Delta to Theta, since that loads the outside of Theta, and has yet to preload Theta's interiors at all.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
03-21-2016, 08:09 AM
Find
Veugelartje Offline

(03-21-2016, 08:09 AM)Romulator Wrote: To my knowledge, there is a Load Game feature from the Main Menu of the PS4. The main issue here is how far back you have to go. You could try loading the previous save, perhaps the area downstairs might help.

If not, then maybe from the transportation sequence when you fly from Delta to Theta, since that loads the outside of Theta, and has yet to preload Theta's interiors at all.

Okay, I'll try loading a previous save outside of Theta. Thanks
03-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Find