Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER!
Serena Offline

Threads: 2
RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER!

(07-30-2011, 11:45 PM)Prinner Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 08:27 PM)dvow Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 08:25 PM)SmokeSum Wrote: Am i missing something??? I am now in torture chambers and i didn't saw any shadow ghost... dunno what's up with the shadows cause i only saw monsters for now, hope to see the Shadow ghost soon cause he makes me curious xD

Spoiler below!
No no there aren't any shadow ghosts as far as I know. That pink organic stuff that keeps popping up and covering the floor and walls though? THAT's the shadow, or at least a spawn of it. Notice how it's following you?

really?
Spoiler below!
i thought that was the Amnesia drink/Damascus rose oil

Pink liquid trail in entrance area = amnesia potion
Pink pulsating flesh on the walls everywhere you go, chasing you, haunting you = the Orb's shadow

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2011, 08:34 AM by Serena.)
07-31-2011, 08:33 AM
Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13

Mind that it was a very clean cut that dismembered the Grunt. I reckon it's gotta be a Brute's "sword".
08-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

It's possible that the powers that bind the alien creature to the human body, and warped it, would slash it cleanly like that upon death. We know nearly nothing about them, it could be a number of things. The possessing aliens could have death rituals that involve what we saw, including having, if I recall, two left arms left at the death site.
08-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Find
WatzUpzPeepz Offline

Threads: 12

Yes I always thought it would have been a crazed brute but not the shadow.

08-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

yeah i think you're supposed to assume that it was a brute that killed it since when you exit the room a brute comes through the gate and you have to hide in that same room you just came from. then again the room is coated in the shadows organic tissue and also the brute would have had to find some other way in since the when you enter the sewer the wheel you have to stop is running and the only other entrance to that room is the gate which is still intact when you find the dead grunt.

Posting Freak
08-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Website Find
BendyBread Offline

One one hand I think the shadow did it, seeing as its totally taken over that room and FR are trying to show us the damage it can do.
On the other hand, I think mr.tall did it, seeing as the body is cut cleanly in half. Combine that with the fact that mr.tall can kill you in like 1 hit, where as mr.face takes 3-ish hits/
08-03-2011, 07:02 AM
Find
Seven Offline

Threads: 1

(08-03-2011, 07:02 AM)BendyBread Wrote: One one hand I think the shadow did it, seeing as its totally taken over that room and FR are trying to show us the damage it can do.
On the other hand, I think mr.tall did it, seeing as the body is cut cleanly in half. Combine that with the fact that mr.tall can kill you in like 1 hit, where as mr.face takes 3-ish hits/

Yeah, I think Mr. Tall did it, too. He's too bad ass for his face where as Mr. Face is not.
08-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Find
LHudson Offline

Threads: 9

(08-09-2011, 12:55 AM)Seven Wrote: Yeah, I think Mr. Tall did it, too. He's too bad ass for his face where as Mr. Face is not.

Mr. Tall got too jealous of Dr J Awless' popularity over him, so he threw him out of the equation while The Shadow was watching the fight with the Water Lurker. The Shadow lost a bet on that day Big Grin
08-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Find
lesley Offline

Threads: 6

(08-11-2011, 02:30 AM)LHudson Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 12:55 AM)Seven Wrote: Yeah, I think Mr. Tall did it, too. He's too bad ass for his face where as Mr. Face is not.

Mr. Tall got too jealous of Dr J Awless' popularity over him, so he threw him out of the equation while The Shadow was watching the fight with the Water Lurker. The Shadow lost a bet on that day Big Grin

This is gonna sound weird but I have YET to see a single monster. I saw a profile of something in the distance while in the wine cellar I think? I got the switch on the wall to open the gate and got into an area with arms/legs etc. on the boxes but something got me in the water. All I saw was a lot of red and chaos and I guess I was toast. SO how is it I only hear growling and crunching but have yet to run into anything???
08-12-2011, 03:48 AM
Find
BendyBread Offline

(08-12-2011, 03:48 AM)lesley Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 02:30 AM)LHudson Wrote:

This is gonna sound weird but I have YET to see a single monster. I saw a profile of something in the distance while in the wine cellar I think? I got the switch on the wall to open the gate and got into an area with arms/legs etc. on the boxes but something got me in the water. All I saw was a lot of red and chaos and I guess I was toast. SO how is it I only hear growling and crunching but have yet to run into anything???

It's the invisible water monster, which unfortunately needs to be baited before you can run for your life. xD
08-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Find