Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Download Question
maniacbadger Offline

Threads: 1
Download Question

I'd like to buy from the frictional store so the developer gets more of the money as i know steam takes a cut but does the version from frictional games have any DRM?

Secondly can the frictional games version be burnt to a disc as my internet cuts out for short periods of time and could be irritating if i want to reinstall at a later date and my internet is out

Also is there any word on a retail version in the UK?
09-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Find
popsUlfr Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Download Question

The version provided through the frictional store only demands a serial you get mailed as soon as you purchase the game. So yes, you can burn it on a disc or make a backup and take it with you.
It will work out of the box without Internet access provided you have your key at hand Wink
09-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Find
maniacbadger Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Download Question

(09-18-2010, 06:53 PM)popsUlfr Wrote: The version provided through the frictional store only demands a serial you get mailed as soon as you purchase the game. So yes, you can burn it on a disc or make a backup and take it with you.
It will work out of the box without Internet access provided you have your key at hand Wink

Thanks for the info
09-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Find