Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editor Problem
NicolieFrixon Offline

Threads: 2
Editor Problem

now i know people elsewhere have been posting about this, and other people are saying that it was already solved or somthing, but i looked at the posts and the blackbox error im having looks differant than other people. it says LevelEditor.exe caused an EXEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module <UNKOWN> at 001b:00000000. i tryed updating my drivers but it still happens, can anyone help? Sad
09-20-2010, 08:11 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Editor Problem

You probably have not put the editor and the rest of the files in the correct location, they need to be in the same location as the actual game exe, libs and folders with data.
09-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Website Find
NicolieFrixon Offline

iv checked over and over, it is with the rest of the files and its not working, iv tryed running as administrater and all sorts, but i cant get it to work
09-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Find
NicolieFrixon Offline

i ran the game.exe and a got the same problem, but when i ran the launcher it said it would revert back to defaut settings, but the editors still dont work, so im not sure if its somthing to do with the graphical settings of the editors or what, any help would be greatly apreciated Sad

EDIT: Dont worry everyone Big Grin turns out that it wasnt running because i set my colours to 16 bit instead of 32, just changed back and it works now ^_^
09-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Find