Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bug in Upsilon
insomniaccoffee
Unregistered

Not Solved Bug in Upsilon
Okay, so here I go:

First of all, I'm sorry if this problem is solved somewhere and I didn't see it. I think I found a bug; I started to play the game and I was still in Upsilon, in the part that you find Carl's corps and use the ID number on his ID to log up in the system. I did it and then exit the game after saving it. Important point in this situation is that it was still zoomed on the computer screen. In the next time I opened the game, I tried to push the button " Back " and you know, close the screen, zoom out, but it didn't work. I closed the game beacuse I hadn't have time in that moment and tried it after a few days again when I remembered it, but it didn't work either. So, I'm here, writing this. Hope someone will help me.

Sorry for taking the people's time whose reading this.

Thank you already.
05-07-2016, 10:38 PM
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Not Solved RE: Bug in Upsilon
did you try leaving through right-clicking (or was it tab). Another button makes you leave the console... forget what exactly it was. Could try loading a previous save file,

05-08-2016, 12:17 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.