Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Wallpapers
sparqz Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia Wallpapers

Is it bad I'm debating replacing the wallpaper of my girlfriend for this, I just lvoed the game Tongue
10-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

Just explain that there's love enough in your heart for both her and also horrible aberrations of ghastly and torturous origin.
10-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24

Trying to build a bit of an amnesia theme. Big Grin

My current desktop:
Spoiler below!
[Image: my_amnesia_desktop.jpg]

Even my mouse pointers are now based on the hand-cursors you get in-game. Tongue

If you wish to download the wallpaper itself, it's here. (1680x1050 version.)

I'm actually trying to make two screenshots of this one, one in which the shadow is visible, and one where there is not. To use with Vista's/7's background switching, but would need to find a way to remove the enemy after a while without moving the cam, probably through some scripts. If anyone knows, mind helping me out? Huh
10-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Find
Texhnolyzed Offline

(10-15-2010, 10:16 PM)Hionimi Wrote: Even my mouse pointers are now based on the hand-cursors you get in-game. Tongue

Are you really using the in-game cursors or did you made or find cursors looking like it ?
I'd like to use those in-game cursors but I can't find them.

Anybody can help me please ? :3
10-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

I did convert the ingame cursors, I could leave a link if you wish. I warn you though, they're not easy to use as they do not 'point' as good as the standard arrow cursor.
10-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Find
Texhnolyzed Offline

I'd love to try it, if you don't mind Smile

And by the way, you amnesia desktop is super cool Wink
10-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Find
CHANCEPHOENIX Offline

Threads: 5

(10-15-2010, 10:16 PM)Hionimi Wrote: Trying to build a bit of an amnesia theme. Big Grin

My current desktop:
Spoiler below!

Even my mouse pointers are now based on the hand-cursors you get in-game. Tongue

I'm actually trying to make two screenshots of this one, one in which the shadow is visible, and one where there is not. To use with Vista's/7's background switching, but would need to find a way to remove the enemy after a while without moving the cam, probably through some scripts. If anyone knows, mind helping me out? Huh

Wow , I love it (i have it as my background at the moment )...

Only thing is ...

to who or what belongs that shadow ?

Looks like a monster , but not anyone from the game imo.

Still , very nicely done.

?
10-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Website Find
Mina Darsh Offline

It is of the normal grunt, but, I didn't manage to rotate him, even when when rotating him in editor, in-game his rotation returned to 0. But figured that a shadow from the side will have to do, even though it is less recognizeable.

(Thinking of it, could've rotated the whole level around him... Hmm... Dodgy )

Oh, and here are the cursors. You'll have to set them yourself though, but, I figure you know how. Smile
10-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Find
Crypt Offline

Threads: 1

(10-15-2010, 10:16 PM)Hionimi Wrote: Trying to build a bit of an amnesia theme. Big Grin

My current desktop:
Spoiler below!

Wow thats really nice!
10-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Find
Cgturner Offline

Threads: 7

My current desktop:
Spoiler below!

What did you use for your desktop icons?
10-18-2010, 04:54 AM
Find