Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphics Issues
DesperateActor Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Graphics Issues

So as I play Amnesia, I noticed something off with the graphics when the organic tissue stuff started appearing. They were always in white, square boxes, and you couldnt see through them. It then started happening with the trees outside and the chains hanging from the ceilings. Most of the objects that were part of the environment had some sort of box around it, taking away from the immersion of the game.

I am currently on a MAC, which is using a NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT Graphics card, can anyone help me with this problem, it's really been bothering me when I'm playing!

Thanks!
09-27-2010, 03:53 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Graphics Issues

Have you installed the graphics update from Apple that was released about a month ago? So you are sure your system is as up-to-date as it can be.

You could try and turn off or on some graphics setting to see if that makes it go away.
09-27-2010, 07:53 AM
Website Find
DesperateActor Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Graphics Issues

I will try to get a copy of Snow Leopard, (Im still on Leopard) so I can get the newest graphics update and ill come back and update the thread
09-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Find