Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Game crashes on pause(esc, escape button) Graphical Glitches..PLEASE HELP!
BulletInTheHart Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Game crashes on pause(esc, escape button) Graphical Glitches..PLEASE HELP!

I was really looking forward to playing this game particularly for the immersion of it. But now that I have it, whenever I pause the game (esc) it crashes? Sometimes it doesnt happen but it's a problem I know the tech demo had. I never had it with the overture Demo itself also there appears to be some graphical glitches that werent present in the demo either. Strange that it should be In the full game and not the demo but that is the case. Please respond guys, I'm loving the game so far but it takes me out the whole experience when i see a bottle with the bottom half blacked out, same goes for barrels etc and not being able to pause the game is a nuisance. Please can someone reply I really love this game. I've installed the patch edited my Ati catalyst settings. Please someone give me some advice! The pausing problem doesnt matter much i think thats fixed but the graphics problem really takes away from my game experience. Ive reinstalled but its not working. [attachment=691][attachment=692]

"If you're mind makes up what you see then who's to say you're not just seeing what you want?"
09-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Game crashes on pause(esc, escape button) Graphical Glitches..PLEASE HELP!

I had a similar issue, try fiddling with the graphical settings a little. (or a lot) For me it worked, on and off. And sometimes I had to re-do the fiddling. But it is worth it for Penumbra.
10-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Website Find