Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Massive Suggestion and the upcoming explosion of Amnesia
Terefall Offline

Threads: 3
Massive Suggestion and the upcoming explosion of Amnesia

Suggestion:
I think you guys should implement some kind of disclaimer into the game that will play it up a little. Like:
Warning: This game's content is extremely disturbing. Playing for extended periods of time may result in paranoia or anxiety. Play at your own risk.

Something like that will make the game a lot more built up and will cause a greater anticipation. This is what made the game for me.

Now, in the future...
Amnesia is about to get VERY big. If any of you are familiar with MineCraft, it started out slow and spread exclusively through word of mouth.
This is exactly what I'm seeing now.
Amnesia is now being regarded as the scariest game of all time. Forums all over the internet are invoking it, and it's growing on YouTube.
This game is about to get VERY big.
Watch.
10-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Find
harlequ1n Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Massive Suggestion and the upcoming explosion of Amnesia

I hope you're right and Amnesia gets all the support (e.g. sales) it deserves.

no gods or kings, only man
10-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Massive Suggestion and the upcoming explosion of Amnesia

Well, trying to sell the game to those who have already bought it isnt the best marketing strategy, but I do agree that enough word-of-mouth could make this game a staple for many gamers collections. God knows everyone I know has heard me babbling about it lol
10-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Find