Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck behind a dog
zerotype Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Stuck behind a dog

I don't think this is a mac specific error, but I'm playing it on osx so I will post it here. Obvious spoilers if you have not played this far (I'm not too far into the game) anyways - where you go into the "operating room" where you have flashbacks of energy extraction on dogs and diagrams are laying out. In the left far corner of the room (view from when you first walk in) a stuffed dog is sitting on the table catty corner. I've somehow jumped behind the dog and I can't get from back behind it? I tried for a good 5 minutes to jump back out. If the game has a way to get into noclip or something so I can get from behind the dog that would be very useful.
10-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Find
zerotype Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Stuck behind a dog

Nevermind - didn't notice you could load a save from earlier (guess I took the not to worry about saves too literal lol) and didn't go behind the dog this time.
10-06-2010, 06:16 AM
Find
iNEXSERTiON Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Stuck behind a dog

A similar thing happened to me. It was during the Elevator scene (not gonna spoil it if you haven't gotten that far)

But I was trapped in a room because a monster was attempting to break in, but had gotten stuck inside a crack and couldn't destroy the door. I tried to slam it open and run, but the door was stuck because the monster was in the way... -.-

Luckily the LOAD feature exists and their Autosave feature is very nice.
10-20-2010, 02:49 AM
Find