Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
Dewi Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

The prison, without a doubt.
I had no oil left; it was terrible.
01-03-2012, 03:47 AM
Find
BrooksyFC Offline

Threads: 11

The most intense moment was in Justine at the end pulling the leavers and gears, I just refused to look back at the monster. Just hate though moments when your under pressure. But with Amnesia, it has to be the prison, it's been said a lot on this thread, but it is the most atmospheric area.

Think A Little, Change A Lot
01-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Find
Roy595 Offline

Threads: 0

(01-02-2012, 01:50 AM)here4uallday Wrote: Storage and the Archives make me have heart attacks each time I enter them. Sad Don't like those levels.
This, and prison. Although the Archives I'm thinking of is the one near the start of the game. That place just felt terribly wrong to me.
01-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Find
here4uallday Offline

Threads: 5

(01-05-2012, 01:27 PM)Roy595 Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 01:50 AM)here4uallday Wrote: Storage and the Archives make me have heart attacks each time I enter them. Sad Don't like those levels.
This, and prison. Although the Archives I'm thinking of is the one near the start of the game. That place just felt terribly wrong to me.
Yeah at the start of the game. I seriously nearly had a heart attack playing it because I had stupidly wanted to know if there was a monster in the archives or not so I looked up for the answer, there was a video and BAM! There was one. That's what caused me to be so apprehensive.

Also while I was looking a the video and got the fright of my life, I threw off m headset and swore... It was quite funny though. Rolleyes

Watch my LPs:
http://www.youtube.com/user/here4uallday1?feature=mhee

Need a voice actor? PM me.

Need a proofreader? PM me.
01-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Website Find
AmnesiaChick1992 Offline

Threads: 1

Most definitely the Choir for me
01-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Find
Krymtel Offline

Threads: 9

There are two events, one long part I hated and one short scare.

The long part I hated because of how scared I got was the place before the back hall, or the "safe" place and you're being chased by the water lurkers. I freaking panicked like crazy because I couldn't see the damn things and I could only hear them.

The one short scare that stood out the most was, to be completely honest, the one where you open a small cabinet and a bunch of skulls and bones fall out. I have no idea why I found this so scary, but I just did. I must of been really nervous in the place I was in in the game. It must have been the insanity effect and sound that happened as soon as I opened the cabinet. Oh yeah, and I got a heart attack when the damn torch lights up in a room and a woman screams and chains start shaking.

I'll just say it, the part I was most stressed at was the Choir Room. Just f**k that place man. I couldn't turn a corner without a brute trying to kill me. On top of that, I was crouching everywhere I went, slow as a snail D:

Eidolon Total Conversion (WIP)
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012, 09:14 AM by Krymtel.)
01-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Find
Crtomir Offline

(01-05-2012, 01:27 PM)Roy595 Wrote:
Agreed. Archives felt wrong on so many levels. The music (I've sped it up in Audacity and it's basically a bunch of dogs/wolves howling) and Brute's whining made it what it is.
01-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Find
dtgavin Offline

the biggest scare for me was the dungeon when you left the crash site you walk in the first room and a monster jumps out at me i thought i pooped my self
01-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Find
Khudsa Offline

Threads: 2

For me was just before enter in the machine room, in front of the elevator. Just then the motherboard of my computer broke down and I have to wait 2 weeks for another new motherboard to continue the game.

Just imagine, in the hall looking at the door, just before click the mouse button to enter and ... the computer shut down and doesn't power up again.
02-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

Storage scared the shit out of me oh i hate the storage Angry

The International Narcotics Traffic
02-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Find