Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save game help *Minor Spoilers*
UberSprode Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Save game help *Minor Spoilers*

I have a favor to ask of anyone who is past the part the game in the Storage Room.

I got a bug in my game that let me pass the puzzle where you combine the chemicals to create the acid, the wall of flesh simply disappeared by itself and I never finished the puzzle. I just continued on not thinking it'd be a big deal and now I'm in the storage room where you combine the two vats of chemicals to make an explosive. You're supposed to be able to use the chemical pot from the earlier puzzle, but the game must have two different entities for the same item because when I use mine (which never got used in the first puzzle) it says it doesn't work. So the favor I need is the save game of someone who is in the storage room, it doesn't matter if you're exactly where I am, because I can just go to then inventory part of your save and find the right item to give myself and copy it into my save.
You can find them in My Documents/Amnesia/Main/username/
Thanks!

EDIT:
I was able to find someone on another forums to get me a save file. No longer needed.
But it might be worth looking into what caused the issue in the first place.
10-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Find