Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Alone (WIP)
Sil Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Alone (WIP)

nice map

I open the door with the crowbar but there's nothing in the room except stuff.

And the needle that opens the door to the long hallway. there is a door at the end of the hallway but it doesn't open.

Map needs more tinkerboxes or lamp refills Big Grin
12-30-2010, 07:31 AM
Find
locker Offline

Threads: 1

Nice. I played with the mattress in the room where the needle was. Everything went crazy mattress started to jump around by itself , there were a lot of noise of broken doors and when "storm" abated I went down the corridor to find out that almost every dynamic object was disappeared including doors. So I beat the level very easy Smile
I know that's a bug in the engine when playing with ragdoll-like stuff sometimes, it's not your fault.
Actually that's some very impressive work, especially for a 13 years boy.
12-31-2010, 03:18 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10

That's why I don't use the mattress entity anymore, way too glitchy.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
01-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

(10-21-2010, 09:03 PM)Kyle Wrote: Thanks... but I'm at a low age of 13... so don't espect everything to be perfect. Big Grin
Not an excuse. Don't feel too proud to be able to do these things with that age. Good map though, but has a few details to improve.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Find