Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra on Stem?
Unregistered

Penumbra on Stem?

Hey!!!!
I just Downloaded Penumbra a couple of hours ago and damn it's amazing!!!
It's a bit unfair to compare this masterpiece with F.E.A.R., because F.E.A.R. wasn't that scary (well, it made me jump a couple of times, and that's all), but Penumbra had me shaking all the time!!!..... and even I still don't find the monsters yet!!!!!

Well, my post is a suggestion, I consider u, Frictional Games, an Indie developer... that's just fine for me, because I love a couple of Indie games.
Well, for now, in my opinion, the Steam platform has some of the coolest Indie games ever created (like Eets, Darwinia, etc...), and wouldn't be awesome to add this episodical masterpiece to the ever growing family of Steam? A lot of people would know better ur work, like me, I've never heard of Eets if it's not thanks to Steam, and I assure u, that I'd be one of the very first people to Pre-buy and Pre-load the game.

PLZ!!!!!, give us some Penumbra on Steam!!!!!!!
01-17-2007, 04:28 AM
Rowedekhelicon
Unregistered

RE: Penumbra on Stem?

Not everybody likes Steam (including myself), but considering the amount of people that use it I can't deny that it would be a good thing for Frictional from a business standpoint. Then again I'm not too keen on digital distribution of ANY sort. :/ But even so when it comes down to it, as long as it doesn't affect the boxed version in any way, shape, or form then I don't really care.

And, by the way, please type correctly. It embarrasses me to have the Penumbra community represented with baby talk.
01-17-2007, 09:57 AM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Penumbra on Stem?

closing because there already is a steam thread.

http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=82
01-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Website Find