Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any plans on realising it on consoles?
Unregistered

Any plans on realising it on consoles?

Hey!!
I've played this masterpiece yesterday and a lot of things came to my mind, like, for someone familiar to the Wii (the newest console from Nintendo... and the best of them all!!), maybe you also noticed that the concept is a bit similar to what Nibris want to do on Sadness (more information here http://wii.ign.com/objects/816/816122.html), and it would be awesome to realease the game on Wii!!...
Just imagine the possibilities that the Wii-mote can do, if the mouse can resemble the actions that you can do with your arm, why not ACTUALLY doing those actions with the Wii-mote?
And the Wii, it's a bit more wide open for distribution, because you have the Virtual Console, that's something similar (if not better) than the Xbox Live Marketplace (or if you manage to realease it in Disc form, it would be awesome!!).
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2007, 05:15 PM by Nuverian.)
01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Dark Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Any plans on realising it on consoles?

there was allready a discussion about releasing it on the wii, you should go there instead Smile
the bottom line there was that they dont know if penumbra even runs on the wii

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
01-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70

Consoles and games are very different.
There is already a wii-remote script here, you just need some materials and you can play this game with a wii-remote on your computer.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
06-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Find
Pixi Offline

Threads: 0

I could totally see myself curled up snugly on the couch playing this on my 360. A decent (HD) TV and some nice 5.1 sound would really do the game justice. Smile
06-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Find