Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Problem X] Giving up on AMFP. [Fixed]
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 61
Solved: 1 Year, 11 Months, 1 Week ago RE: [Problem X] Giving up on AMFP.

It is compatible with controllers, though some drivers have been known to cause issues, but never have I heard of the stuttering issue OP has mentioned. Most of the time, it's just caused a bug with turning left constantly.

Glad to hear the issue's solved though. Might be a good idea to see if there are driver updates for your controller(s) as well. May not guarantee a fix while your controller is plugged in, but should bring you up to date on most other applications Smile

Thankyou also for your persistence Smile We now have a possible fix to consider if others have a similar issue!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2016, 05:52 AM by Romulator.)
10-08-2016, 05:51 AM
Find Reply
CrashHeadroom Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 1 Year, 11 Months, 1 Week ago RE: [Problem X] Giving up on AMFP.

Ya' know, I DISPISE xbox controllers with a passion but for once...i've NEVER heard of them doing this :S Only bug I can find on it is due to windows 8/10 and a supposed "Check loop" (program can't find the pad XD)...So i'm going to say what most will say and DON'T USE WINDOWS 8/10 XD...there's a REASON 10 got handed out for free, no one wanted it...its horrendous.
10-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Find Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.