Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orb pieces
Wagstaff Offline

Threads: 1
Orb pieces

Hi all,
I have reached the part where I am supposed to get ambushed (the blue/green lights and assemble the orb).
Like another poster, I did NOT get ambushed and it appears I am 2 orb pieces missing (I have 5).
It's a long shot but does anyone know which pieces are where to avoid having to go through ALL the places again!

I have Blue, 2 x Red, Purple and Green pieces....

Cheers
10-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Orb pieces

I donno the colors but
Spoiler below!
in the huge area wit the dark fog there are 2 orbs. jsut walk the perimeter of the room and ull find them. one of them is hidden pretty well. if u just want a save file right before u get ambushed i could give u one...
10-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Website Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2

Sorry but that is incorrect. There is one Orb Piece in each of the 6 torture rooms. There are three Torture Rooms in the Transept, and three in the Choir.

The "huge area wit the dark fog" is the Choir, and there are three Orb Pieces; one in each Torture Room.
10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Find
Wagstaff Offline

Threads: 1

Many thanks to you both for your input, at least this narrows it down to just two areas.........guess I just have to retrace my steps......thanks again!
10-29-2010, 01:13 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

(10-28-2010, 10:42 PM)Serena Wrote: Sorry but that is incorrect. There is one Orb Piece in each of the 6 torture rooms. There are three Torture Rooms in the Transept, and three in the Choir.

The "huge area wit the dark fog" is the Choir, and there are three Orb Pieces; one in each Torture Room.

Sorry, I think what confused me is that i got 1, left, and had to go back for the other 2. So I only really remembered the last 2. Thanks for correcting me!
10-29-2010, 03:10 AM
Website Find
house Offline

Threads: 11

I hated the Choir part...
10-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Find
Natural Offline

I'm pretty sure if you talk to Agrippa after acquiring 3 orbs from either side he will tell you that you've acquired all the orbs from that side. So if you have 5 orbs, talk to him and he should tell you which side is complete. Chances are you're heading back into the Choir, because it's hard to miss the 3 from the other side.
11-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Find
bugmenot Offline

Threads: 21

I'm nearly distressed. All your tipps helped me to find out, that I missed one torture room in the choir Dodgy
the torture rooms in the choir I know is the one with the brass bull and the wheel. where and what is the third room ? Huh
i walked miles in the choir. apperantly (for me) examined each centimeter. and i hated each step in this darkness alone with the roaring beast Big Grin
i lost relative quick the orientation Confused
11-19-2010, 01:30 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

There should be pipes overheard in the Choir that lead from the entrance to each of the torture rooms. Alternatively, just follow the left wall.
11-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Find