Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments

Haha, I just remember watching my brother play amnesia sometimes and I thought "hey, that looks like a pretty cool game maybe I'll try it later," not realizing what I got myself into. After that my brother would always watch me play and say stuff just to make me scared, and I remember when i first got to the storage I just walked in and couldn't stomach it. So my brother played through that part for me and I watched some of it with my eyes peeking through my fingers, and he got so far into the prison level after I was just like HOLY SHIT the game gets really scary after this point. But then I was really into it and couldn't just stop playing, so I ended up going through the storage and doing all that stuff, and it was scary but so great. Never will forget this game and the memories I got Tongue

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
03-29-2012, 03:18 AM
Find
Thefamemaster Offline

Threads: 3

Out of all my scariest moments, the sanctum is the scariest..especially when you encounter the brute! As i payed more i grew a bit more ok with grunts..but the brute..nooo! When i heard that things spawn sound..i was like..dafuq is that xD not knowing what it was i decided to push on. Right when i saw it, i got scared but didn't really see it clearly. When it turned around and i saw its damn face and hacksaw, i screamed so loud i set the alarm in my house off! then i forgot to pause the game, and i come back to the brute breaking down the door and killing me! ...fun times
03-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Find
Destroyedbeauty Offline

Threads: 3

The Dark Descent: The whole Prison (both South and northern blocks) make me nearly cry. So godly intense and horrifying. Thank you, Fractional Games, for the best game ever.

Justine DLC: The Malo chase is the most hilarious moment ever. The two suitors was like an poop in the space and then, Malo arrives and hell broke loose. Me love this part for the feeling it gives me of being total defenseless.
06-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

I love*
totally*
Frictional Games*

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2013, 05:53 PM by PutraenusAlivius.)
06-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Find
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGoieHnXbE
worst scare ever with some stinky shit in my pants xP

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

06-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Find
TwiK999 Offline

Threads: 5

Everything in the prison areas! Especially after exiting the kitchen... Sh*t!

Steam ID: Yazite

Xbox Gamertag: Yazite
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2013, 01:57 PM by TwiK999.)
06-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Find