Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A Group To Help Finish Off My Mod
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30
Exclamation  Need A Group To Help Finish Off My Mod

So schools back for me and I have a very busy job this time around and a Youtube channel to take care of as well. I have little to no time for working on Amnesia mods any longer and I have a mod I've worked on for almost a year. I have the story pretty much down pat and a list of things I need to do to polish this mod up really well.
I'd like for someone with a lot of time on their hands or a group of people to contact me on Skype and finish this mod for good. I'm willing to call on Skype and for you to screenshare so I can direct you and correct you if needed, or we can just send files back and forth. I think this mod has a lot of potential but if I released it now it would be a disappointment and I've worked too much on the story, level design and gameplay to let that happen. Keep in mind this is my very second custom story but really my first experimental one. My first mod was just a test. I have a release date of October 1st but I'd be willing to change it to the 15th if needed.

To Do List:
Spoiler below!
- Too much oil
- Put oil in work rooms
- Tone down torches
- Pillars for clipping wall textures
- In living quarters, put key in shirt in closet instead of behind painting
- Living quarters need more candles on walls
- Make use of sanity mechanic….
- Fill empty rooms
- Add more hands in sickadelic sequence in living quarters map
- Fix grammar errors & typos
- Give more hints
- Stop sanity from decreasing in cutscenes
- Have more candles and torches to light
- Make it SCARIER, add tension, unease, etc.
- Have creative unique puzzles
- Get someone to help you along the way!
- Make rooms LESS POINTLESS
- More CUSTOM CONTENT

If anyones interested then comment or pm me. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016, 07:18 PM by Koopa Rs07.)
08-15-2016, 07:09 PM
Find
DanielRand47 Away

Threads: 16
RE: Need A Group To Help Finish Off My Mod

I'd love to help out, however I am currently occupied with my own mod and my university classes are starting up in a couple weeks. If I find the time, I'll reconsider.

Best of luck!
08-16-2016, 09:01 PM
Find
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Need A Group To Help Finish Off My Mod

(08-16-2016, 09:01 PM)Daniel47 Wrote: I'd love to help out, however I am currently occupied with my own mod and my university classes are starting up in a couple weeks. If I find the time, I'll reconsider.

Best of luck!
That would be brilliant. This is my senior year of high school and I plan on keeping an A average. This mod, I think, has a unique story, but the current state of the gameplay will bring this mod down as a whole, and that'd be a shame. I don't have time to maintain a busy job, Youtube channel, and an Amnesia mod altogether.

08-17-2016, 07:05 PM
Find