Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cant deinstall soma
prism2002
Unregistered

Not Solved I cant deinstall soma
yo i cant deinstall soma
10-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
Not Solved RE: I cant deinstall soma
That is not a whole lot of information to work on, so here's few basic tips for Windows on how to do it (in case of a Mac, I do not know but I am pretty sure it shouldn't be too much different from these):

- In case of Steam: Go in to your Library tab, right click on SOMA and then choose from the drop down menu "Delete Local Content" option. Finalize the process by clicking "Delete". Game can be downloaded again from your Library tab.

- In case of GOG or another DRM-free version, check this detailed guide: Windows 7 – How to properly uninstall programs. Game can be downloaded again from the store you bought it from.

- In case you want or need to force the deletion: Restart the computer. Go into the HDD/SSD you installed the game to, find the game folder and make it active. While the folder is active, press SHIFT+DEL and then a window will pop up asking that are you sure. Finalize the process by clicking "Yes". Game can be downloaded again from the store you bought it from.

Last method is also good to do in case the game leaves behind any unwanted data after regular deletion.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 01:41 PM by Yuhaney.)
10-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Website Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.