Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in the aqua regia room, how do I get out?
655321 Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in the aqua regia room, how do I get out?

Hi all! recently purchased the game and gotta say its a piece of art, one of the best atmospheres I have experienced in my life. I have a problem though, when you have to get the chemicals to mix the acid, I found the aqua regia chemical and for some reason, now I can't get out of the room, the door doesn't say anything like "it won budge" or "door locked" It just moves but does not open.

I have check tons of walktroughs and they just say: "grab the aqua regia, read wilhem's letter and exit the room" so I assume there is no puzzle to solve here, but I have no idea why I am unable to exit this room

Any help?

PS: for a more specific description of which room is it, its the one in the wine cellar where alexander locks willhem and his men and they all die from weird things, in this same room you get the aqua regia chemical, there is a window, 2 paintings and blood on the floor and walls, also there is substance just like the one you have to follow when you start the game.

With Microsoft you get Windows and Gates, with Linux you get the whole house!!!
11-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Website Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Stuck in the aqua regia room, how do I get out?

Is that the room wherein the ceiling partially collapses and blocks the door? If so, look to see if any debris is blocking the door and drag it out of the way.
11-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

That door shouldn't be blocked... try reloading one of the autosaves from before you enter the Wine Cellar.
11-04-2010, 02:46 AM
Find
655321 Offline

Threads: 1

(11-04-2010, 01:56 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: Is that the room wherein the ceiling partially collapses and blocks the door? If so, look to see if any debris is blocking the door and drag it out of the way.

No, I already got past that part.

Yeah guess I will have to load a previous one, maybe something odd happened.

Thanks for the help

With Microsoft you get Windows and Gates, with Linux you get the whole house!!!
11-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Website Find