Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Launcher Will Not Execute Properly
ElendilAndurilz Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia Launcher Will Not Execute Properly

(05-06-2011, 03:40 AM)batosai33 Wrote: I am having the same issue with the exact same computer setup. I wish i had something to offer or some new info, but it does sound like the problem is connected to the hardware and not the software since two of the same laptops have the same problem unless there is something else that could mean that i don't know about.

Actually, I solved this a while back. The issue is with the Catalyst Drivers, but our hardware comes with an outdated video bios, so updated your drivers without first installing a newer video bios will cause frequent overheating and lock ups.

If you're willing to take the risk of updating your video bios and driver, then take a look at this guide.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/asus-gam...orial.html

It was such a simple solution, I wish I had found it earlier. This will fix nearly every issue you're most likely experiencing with this laptop. I highly recommended looking into this fix.
05-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Find
Redhell Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia Launcher Will Not Execute Properly

I got the same problem and having the same laptop Big Grin

i hope they fix it soon
08-02-2011, 03:31 AM
Find