Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Myth: Demo available for download
waqas12346 Offline

Threads: 38
RE: The Myth: Demo available for download

Spoiler below!
What to do with the glass jar? Huh

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2010, 06:41 AM by waqas12346.)
12-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Website Find
ComBrandon Offline

Threads: 3
RE: The Myth: Demo available for download

(12-15-2010, 04:49 AM)Tenacious Wrote: Aside from the problems previously mentioned, I find this map pleasing. I've been at it for about an hour - I'm trying to figure out what to do with the Dungeon Key. I liked the monster in the closet but the area it was in was unsuitable to produce a good scare. There were far too many things to jump on which the monster could not reach.

I really hope someone can polish this up, this is turning out to be a great story!

I might start finishing this map again. And I have fixed the objects that the brute in the closet would get stuck on. As well as the objects you can jump on to get away from him. I will also dim the lighting in the room as well.

As for the people who are trying to figure out how to beat the level, I am very sorry to disappoint you, and did not mean to waste your time. But I tried to make it clear that there is no unlocking the Cellar or Dining room. Though, you may unlock the dining hall, and that would count as winning. Think of it as a demo.
(12-15-2010, 06:36 AM)waqas12346 Wrote:
Spoiler below!
What to do with the glass jar? Huh

Happy to see you made it that far. There is currently no purpose for it, it will be used later on when I finish the campaign. I am trying to make this a full campaign with voices, finished story, and at least 8 hours of play. You will also see a change in the main menu screen in possibly the next update.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011, 07:39 PM by ComBrandon.)
01-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Find