Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

NEED HEALTHY SAVE FILE PLEASE
ASDFusdsds
Unregistered

Not Solved NEED HEALTHY SAVE FILE PLEASE
Need a .SAV file from right after you mix the cure potion. Sulfur didn't spawn in my game. Literally any .SAV file from around this point in the game will be fine. Every post on here about this (only a few) has the same response: I've messaged you the fix. Post that shit here, so other people can use it. Thanks. Or just instructions on how to add items to your inventory by adjusting the .SAV files. People allude to it here, but no one says how... ridiculous.
02-03-2017, 05:26 AM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Not Solved RE: NEED HEALTHY SAVE FILE PLEASE
Have you tried a Steam File Integrity Check? If the game is missing any assets, this will fix the installation.

Have you tried loading a previous save via the Load Game option in the main menu? Sometimes, assets do not load correctly or end up out of bounds when a map loads. Loading a previous save tends to fix this.

I personally cannot provide a save because I don't own the game, but I'd try the above first to see if they work. It may also help to state which Penumbra game you are having trouble with!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2017, 06:00 AM by Romulator.)
02-03-2017, 05:59 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.