Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Note
Dovahkriid
Unregistered

Solved: 6 Years, 11 Months, 1 Week ago Missing Note
Hello,

The October 21st 1899 note appears to be missing from my game. Generally, it's suppose to be located within the Factory level, on the workbench near the furnace; however, it was not present. As a result, this bug is prohibiting me from unlocking the Master Archivist achievement.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, are there any solutions or workarounds? I really wanted to finish unlocking the achievements. :(

Thanks.
04-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 6 Years, 11 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Missing Note
I know I had some trouble finding this one myself. Are you sure you're looking in the right location? IIRC it's in kind of a corner because there's a fence next to the desk. Have you compared the location with a video to confirm that it isn't where it should be?
Have you checked if it maybe fell down somewhere?

If it really isn't there, I suggest you try verifying the game cache via Steam, and then load a save file from the level before where you find it. Then try and see if it appears.

04-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Find
Dovahkriid
Unregistered

Solved: 6 Years, 11 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Missing Note
(04-11-2017, 11:56 PM)Mudbill Wrote: I know I had some trouble finding this one myself. Are you sure you're looking in the right location? IIRC it's in kind of a corner because there's a fence next to the desk. Have you compared the location with a video to confirm that it isn't where it should be?
Have you checked if it maybe fell down somewhere?

If it really isn't there, I suggest you try verifying the game cache via Steam, and then load a save file from the level before where you find it. Then try and see if it appears.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try some of these suggestions and report back to you.
04-12-2017, 05:07 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.