Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Frictional Forum! [CALLING ALL DESIGNERS]
vengey Offline

Threads: 7
Hey Frictional Forum! [CALLING ALL DESIGNERS]

Damn it's been forever since I have last checked on this forum. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the creator of the Amnesia Hill series that released like....frick 5+ years ago. I am surprised how there are still active members of the community both here and on ModdB. What has everyone been up to since modding for this game? I will say that Amnesia Hill was my jumping off point into college. It is why I'm here and why I still have this last year until I graduate. I've veered away from game design for a while to work on web and mobile, but I still have a passion for the topic and have specialized in it now. The Amnesia community was such a tight knit crowd and I missed it so much, I miss all of you lovelies.

Sooo my question is what has everyone been up to in the community since then? What are you working on now? Right now, I am working on node and server side programming to build upon my front end skills to become a full stack professional, with a little 3D modeling and game design on the side still. Hope to hear from someone on here soon, it's been too long!

09-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Hey Frictional Forum! [CALLING ALL DESIGNERS]

Welcome back!

I won't say much but the forums aren't really all that active. If you want to interact with the community more directly, I'd suggest joining the unofficial Frictional Games discord server. That's where the party is at these days.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 08:59 PM by Mudbill.)
09-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Find