Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insanity of Your Mind test videos
MatiCekuriel Offline

Threads: 11
Insanity of Your Mind test videos

Hi ! Big Grin

Some years ago I started to create a Full Conversion named Insanity of Your Mind, and I almost finished it, but there was too much problems and I finally abandonned it one or two years after it creation :/ I posted test videos of it on my youtube channel and after a looonnng wait, I finally posted them in public ! So if you're curious about how it looked, take a look at these videos ^^

Look a this playlist !

Oh, and recently, I've got a new computer, so I'm seriously thinking about recreating this Full Conversion with a clean Amnesia installation ! Tongue
And don't hesitate to say your impressions about the videos ! I won't be mad, I've lost all of the FC I've done anyway ^^
09-21-2017, 07:05 PM
Find
tigerlillymaya13 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Insanity of Your Mind test videos

First wow! I think that the maps themselves look amazing. I can tell you put a lot of effort into making each of your rooms.
Second, I think your game is missing a story line that helps explain what is going on. I felt very lost while watching the first video. The element that I really lost me was the angel statue with the bright yellow background. It felt like it really did not really connect with the other parts of the game. Basically I think your game is full of great ideas, but they are all over the place and need to find connections, so that they flow together....I hope this makes sense.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 08:18 PM by tigerlillymaya13.)
09-21-2017, 08:11 PM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

Thanks ! Big Grin
Basically, the tests are not supposed to be related, I just made the videos to show some good moments of my FC to my friends ^^ I think I've already created a thread for this FC, but I can't remember if I explained the story... And I don't want to spoil it in case I finally manage to finish it ! X)
Too bad I didn't film the hospital level, it was great ! (to create at least Tongue )
09-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Find
tigerlillymaya13 Offline

Well that makes more sense. TongueSmile
I have a question. I am trying to make a custom story myself, but I am having trouble. I cannot figure out how to get the my custom story to show up the main game?
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 08:32 PM by tigerlillymaya13.)
09-21-2017, 08:23 PM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

I advise you to create a thread in the Development Support forum, people will explain better than me x)
Or find some tutorials on Youtube Wink I can't help you without any information and anyway it is not the purpose of this thread Tongue
09-22-2017, 06:56 AM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

I really liked to create this loading screen, and I'm more and more motivated to restart the creation of this Full Conversion ! Big Grin

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1506107958-menu-loading-screen.jpg]
09-22-2017, 08:20 PM
Find
tigerlillymaya13 Offline

I know it was not the purpose of the thread, I just I would ask, because you seemed like you have had experience with this kind of stuff. Thanks for the information, I have checked YouTube, I will take another look at the Development Support Form
09-23-2017, 04:09 PM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

Here is a new screen, I think I'll have to create a new thread ^^

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1506365941-20170925205459-1.jpg]

tigerlillymaya : send me a pm, I'll try to help you Wink
(I can't reply to you, it says your private messaging is disabled :/ )
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 10:42 AM by MatiCekuriel.)
09-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Find