Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug mouse in the game
Alexandr37
Unregistered

Solved: 6 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago bug mouse in the game
during the game after a while, control of the camera or the view of the character suddenly abruptly turns and goes up or down or somewhere else spontaneously, very annoying, what's the problem and how to fix it ?? Windows 10 1709.
11-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Alexandr37
Unregistered

Solved: 6 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: bug mouse in the game
Game Amnesia the dark descent
11-23-2017, 09:37 PM
pacman33 Offline

Threads: 0
You can check whether there are some other devices connected to the computer, if yes, you can disconnect them. Maybe they are messing up the system. ALso you can check whether the software for the mouse is up to date
11-24-2017, 02:40 PM
Find
Alexandr37
Unregistered

(11-24-2017, 02:40 PM)pacman33 Wrote: You can check whether there are some other devices connected to the computer, if yes, you can disconnect them. Maybe they are messing up the system. ALso you can check whether the software for the mouse is up to date

only one mouse is connected, it is not updated, I have an ordinary office mouse. such a problem is observed only in Amnesia of the first part.
11-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Does it happen a lot in one go, or once every now and then? It sounds like something is either in the sensor for the mouse, the mouse might be damaged, or some software is interfering in the background.

11-24-2017, 07:00 PM
Find
Alexandr37
Unregistered

(11-24-2017, 07:00 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Does it happen a lot in one go, or once every now and then? It sounds like something is either in the sensor for the mouse, the mouse might be damaged, or some software is interfering in the background.

in the second part of amnesia everything is fine, the sensor is okay in other games, nothing bugs, the only thing that when you turn off this game the cursor gets stuck in the upper left corner of the screen, and such bugs with the camera torsion occur every 5 minutes, just go somewhere once the camera throws up or down, or even twists.
11-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

"in the second part" do you mean Machine for Pigs? Or Justine?

I know there are a few games that can cause the pointer to seem stuck in the corner, because that's how they lock your mouse so that you won't take the mouse out of the window while looking around in the game. Some deal with it better than others.

Do you play in windowed mode or fullscreen?

11-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Find
Alexandr37
Unregistered

(11-24-2017, 10:13 PM)Mudbill Wrote: "in the second part" do you mean Machine for Pigs? Or Justine?

I know there are a few games that can cause the pointer to seem stuck in the corner, because that's how they lock your mouse so that you won't take the mouse out of the window while looking around in the game. Some deal with it better than others.

Machine for Pigs everything is fine with the mouse in this part, Justine i have not played, problems only with the first part amnesia the dark descent.

(11-24-2017, 11:05 PM)Alexandr37 Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 10:13 PM)Mudbill Wrote: "in the second part" do you mean Machine for Pigs? Or Justine?

Machine for Pigs everything is fine with the mouse in this part, Justine i have not played, problems only with the first part amnesia the dark descent.

I tried to play in full screen mode and the window problem remained.
11-24-2017, 11:05 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Try finding Amnesia.exe in your game's install directory. Go to Properties > Compatibility > Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. Make sure that is checked, and try again.

11-25-2017, 04:24 PM
Find
Alexandr37
Unregistered

(11-25-2017, 04:24 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Try finding Amnesia.exe in your game's install directory. Go to Properties > Compatibility > Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. Make sure that is checked, and try again.

I have in properties only
Options
low chrominance mode (disabled)
use screen resolution 640 x 480 (disabled)
Override the high-resolution scaling mode (check box) (disabled)
Also, if you tick, there is a choice of three points (application) (system) (extended system).
Disable optimization in full screen (disabled)

what to choose?
11-25-2017, 05:45 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.