Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything interesting out there?
GhylTarvoke Offline

Threads: 14
Anything interesting out there?

The abyssal plain is really good at making you think something's out there. The first time I played, I was too scared to explore. The other times I played, I tried to explore, but never found anything before being stunned by Ross.

So for those of you who have opened that map in the editor: is anything interesting out there? (I don't want to use the editor myself, for... um... reasons.)
12-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Find
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Anything interesting out there?

(12-03-2017, 06:35 PM)GhylTarvoke Wrote: The abyssal plain is really good at making you think something's out there. The first time I played, I was too scared to explore. The other times I played, I tried to explore, but never found anything before being stunned by Ross.

So for those of you who have opened that map in the editor: is anything interesting out there? (I don't want to use the editor myself, for... um... reasons.)

Not really.
You can use debug menu to disable lighting, that makes everything bright and allow you to see much further ahead, also you can then use the spectator cam to fly around easily.

But you will see the abyss is surprisingly linear and all the illusion is in not being able to see anything.
12-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Find