Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amneisa: The Dark Wiki? (Possible Spoilers)
Alchemistic Offline

Threads: 1
Amneisa: The Dark Wiki? (Possible Spoilers)

Alright, I’ve noticed an every growing popularity with this game and many, many things of horror (Or enjoyment) in the game itself. I have a question and, that question is... Where's its own personal wiki to catalog its secrets? Not that the game has any true hidden things no one knows about. It’s the fact so many journal entries and items along with people are close or real world items.

Take for example (Heinrich Cornelius) Agrippa and ( Johann) Weyer who are both "scientist", demonologists, and occult fanatics in real life. Brennenburg Castle itself is shy from a real castle called “Schloss Brunnenburg” near the Bavarian/ Austrian boarder in italy, a stones throw away from what was once Imperial Germany.

Now i can understand the time it would take to consenve all this information, especially a map layout of the levels and proper things to write about. I suppose in all, it would be one giant walkthrough much like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wiki is. I can only hope Frictional Games comes out with a second one; Possibly a Prequel to Daniels misfortune.

Locations - Maps
Journal Entries
Alexander's notes.
Items
Torture Devices
Removed content
Puzzles
People
Creatures
The Story
Popular player modules.
Frictional Games
Reviews
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2010, 01:27 AM by Alchemistic.)
11-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Find
davva Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amneisa: The Dark Wiki? (Possible Spoilers)

it would be nice, yes

11-15-2010, 07:23 AM
Find