Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!GAME CRASHED!!!
kisu3 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago !!!GAME CRASHED!!!

Something is wroooooooong!
Exception Reason
Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module atioglxx.dll at 001B:0413BD0D, atiPS()+6230349 byte(s)
WTF??
If I need to download the update, well I already got started on that and I'll give it a go, but it seems to me like my graphics card is crashing which there's no reason it should since I'm running ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
Attachment might help. Its the trace log...thing.
Also my OS is Vista if that helps. I even tried turning all the graphics settings as low as possible and running it in windowed instead of fullscreen after installing the update...I'm still getting the same problem.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2010, 01:27 AM by kisu3.)
11-23-2010, 01:18 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: !!!GAME CRASHED!!!

Download the latest drivers available from ati.com, the uninstall your current driver, reboot the computer and install the new driver.
11-23-2010, 07:23 AM
Website Find
kisu3 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: !!!GAME CRASHED!!!

Yeah that so did not help at all =w=
I mean I read the freaking troubleshoot guide for crying out loud and I've done everything that I can. The game keeps crashing and my system keeps telling me that some atikmdag display driver crashed but recovered. As far as I can tell its my display driver that's causing the problem since its definitely that that's what's crashing. Anyway, my driver is up to date. I just double checked and made sure of it in my device manager. There's nothing wrong with my system but the game keeps crashing for NO REASON.
Any suggestions? Any at all?
12-26-2010, 02:17 AM
Find