Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hurt effects
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
Hurt effects

I brought an idea when you get hurt, your sight gets all blur and the the camera shakes a little. I think it will be more funnier to play through the battle with better effects. I don't like the way it looks now, only a little bloodsplash.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
03-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Find
alarm4444
Unregistered

RE: Hurt effects

Good idea, I think the same.
06-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Well, I don't think that it's good if it does that in every place, 'cause spiders aren't that big... But with the Dogs it would work in some places.

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2007, 04:35 PM by Ano.)
06-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Website Find
Pigov Offline

Threads: 6

The spiders should be venomous, and the hounds should be infected. After a bite, you'd get some visual effect for around 10 minutes Smile
06-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Pigov Wrote:The spiders should be venomous, and the hounds should be infected. After a bite, you'd get some visual effect for around 10 minutes Smile

I suggested same earlier in other Thread! Smile

Scraper Wrote:But what about when those spiders bites you, they could secrete some sort of poison into you, and it makes your sight to looking like this for sometime. Smile

06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Website Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Scraper Wrote:Well, I don't think that it's good if it does that in every place, 'cause spiders aren't that big... But with the Dogs it would work in some places.

Yeah, you got a point there, it was mostly meant when the dogs bite you, but with the spiders, it would be cool if the screen at least gets blur from the "poison".

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
07-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

nackidno Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:Well, I don't think that it's good if it does that in every place, 'cause spiders aren't that big... But with the Dogs it would work in some places.

Yeah, you got a point there, it was mostly meant when the dogs bite you, but with the spiders, it would be cool if the screen at least gets blur from the "poison".

Yes, I said that before! Wink

Scraper Wrote:But what about when those spiders bites you, they could secrete some sort of poison into you, and it makes your sight to looking like this for sometime. Smile

Or with the Spiders, it would make the look uncoloured for sometime, or something like that.

And what I meant with Dogs is that when the run towards you and jump at you and then bites you; then would be great when that Hurt Effect comes! Smile

07-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Website Find