Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play Custom Stories
Arcryoshi Offline

Threads: 1
Play Custom Stories

Hey everyone, 
I know Amnesia TDD now for 6-7 years because of Pewdiepie. I watched every single video of him like 3-4 times in the past years (so many of them got deleted the last years [Image: sad.gif] ) and also played it very much by myself. Now after a longer break I stumbled again over this game and really wanted to play great Custom Stories like Abduction, Through the Portal, Gary Dark Secrets, Followed By Death, Obscurity, Rain, Tenebris Lake, Lost the Lights and maaany more. I remember trying to download and play Custom Stories back in somewhere around 2013-2014 with a friend but we just couldn't get it to work, no matter how hard we tried. So I am sure this question is found here a lot but I have to ask if there is an easy and understandable tutorial for how you download and make CS playable. On my old laptop I owned Amnesia because I just bought it in the internet, now I use it on Steam if this information is important. Thanks for any help I get!

Also I don't think anything like Custom Stories is possible for the Switch version? Had to buy the Amnesia collection after I saw it.

I really hope someone can help me here. Smile Also the registration process here was... very hard compared to other forums and websites... I needed like 20 minutes till I managed to really login and change my password.

Edit: I actually looked for tutorials now and managed to make them playable, so this can be removed if anyone even reads or will read it.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 07:26 PM by Arcryoshi.)
10-24-2019, 10:32 AM
Find
kirakatve Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 10
RE: Play Custom Stories

Hi! Glad you got the custom stories working, have fun!

Unfortunately getting custom stories on consoles is incredibly complicated so we have opted out for now... Maybe if consoles have better support at some point.

(And sorry about the forum registration, it sure is... a task... one day we'll have a better user experience.)

Your friendly neighbour the community manager.
10-28-2019, 12:11 PM
Find