Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm stuck in TDD and need serious help in the cistern!!!
BajaBlast213 Offline

Threads: 1
Sad  I'm stuck in TDD and need serious help in the cistern!!!

Okay so I've always been too scared to play the game but ive recently been playing and im absolutely loving it, only problem is im stuck. When you enter the cistern hub area theres two levers for both bridges, ive pulled them both. I know the bridge on the right is supposed to be half way down, but it's not. ive done the puzzles, the pipes, the weights, the valves to lower the water in the cistern, but i just cant seem to get this bridge down. I dont know if its a bug or because im playing the ps4 version of the game, but if anyone can help or can give suggestions
02-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: I'm stuck in TDD and need serious help in the cistern!!!

One bridge gets stuck going down. You need to knock it down completely, either by throwing a rock onto it or jumping down after rising the other bridge while on it.

02-16-2020, 02:15 AM
Find
BajaBlast213 Offline

But it wont get stuck going down it stays all the way up, it wont drop down halfway for me to throw a rock on it
02-16-2020, 02:43 AM
Find
BajaBlast213 Offline

Help meh?
02-16-2020, 08:52 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Ah, well you need to enter the Control Room in the middle of the two levers and complete the puzzles inside. Doing so will enable the lever for that bridge which will move it half way down.

The puzzle in the Control Room is 3-part. All of them are on the left side of the area (from where you enter), and you must make each left side match the right side.

02-17-2020, 01:40 AM
Find
BajaBlast213 Offline

I did all the puzzles, the weights, and the pipes, and the valve things already it still isnt working, if i go back can i redo the puzzles or would i have to restart it or something?
02-17-2020, 01:43 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

That sounds odd. Did you get the blue flash and the jingle when you completed the puzzles? I know some people place the final pipes wrong and think it's complete. I think there are 3 pipes that need to fit.
Does nothing happen at all when you pull the lever for the bridge?

02-17-2020, 01:56 AM
Find
BajaBlast213 Offline

I got a flash but i dont remember the jingle, when i placed the pipes they kinda just flew into the slots like a magnet, can i take the pipes off the wall and re do them? And no nothing happens to the bridge when i pull the lever, i looked at a guide and stuff but it didnt say which pipe goes in which hole they just fit i guess, however when i did the weights i got the blue flash but the weights are different on the guide so i dont know if im wrong or the guide is wrong
02-18-2020, 09:20 PM
Find
BajaBlast213 Offline

CANCEL MY CALL FOR HELP! I finally figured it out, the guide gave me the wrong solution for the lever puzzle and i never even had to use my wooden crank on the door that broke. But i got the bridge down all the way and ive entered the morgue. Thanks for the suggestions i really appreciate it, if i have any more issues of glitches or anything like that ill be back hereSmile
02-20-2020, 07:09 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Haha, okay, glad you got it resolved ^^

02-21-2020, 06:34 PM
Find